Oregon Coast Tour
The 8-hour out & back option is to destination #1, #2 or #3.
The 10-12 hour loop tour we combine all or part of #1 & #2 OR #2 & #3. Select stops on Tours #1 + #2 + #3 ("Oregon's N. Coast in a ") is a 12-14 hour day or multi-day itinerary.*
List of Options: (1-3)
1. First option is TILLAMOOK - A 'Few' hours of the quiet side of the Oregon Coast, view a forest fire and have refreshments , then hike through old-growth forest to Oregon's largest Spruce . Then the scenic 3 capes route while viewing one of the most spectacular views in the world with a lighthouse , as well as sea salt, oysters, salmon, sea life and a sub-marine volcano , Madre mía!
*With the 10-hour loop tour, you'll have the option of going to Seaside or to the 3 Capes route.
2. Second option is SEASIDE/CANNON BEACH - Have breakfast with lumberjack's; then a 'few' hours of bumper cars , taffy, beaches , luxe life, a 'terrible' lighthouse , whales, 500 year old beeswax & buried treasure on Neahkahnie Mtn. , a volcanic sea-stackand rugged coastline, a secret old-growth forest* & ocean views .
*The secret smuggler's cove - Add this easy 1 mile RT hike to your option #2 - "If we had to pick a spot that embodies almost everything that defines the Oregon Coast, the old-growth cedar, hemlock, Douglas fir & Sitka spruce forest culminating with the the picturesque, crescent shaped smuggler's cove with never-found Spanish Galleon buried treasures is it--which almost no one knows about. This forest & cove is as fine a temple as nature can create... This is one of our most treasured places at the coast."
(10 hour Seaside/Tillamook LOOP tour MAP)
Note: Your signature on a confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreement stating that you will not divulge the location of this secret location is required.
3. Third option is ASTORIA - A 'few' hours of food , cannery docks, beer , historic forts , shipwrecks , the oldest lighthouse in the Pacific NW still active to this day & a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean, Columbia River and Astoria.
(10 hour Astoria/Seaside/Cannon Beach LOOP tour MAP)
You'll visit 1 of these tour options above if you choose the 8 hour or 2 of these tour options with the 10 hour loop tour. Otherwise you'll visit more with the 12+ hour tour or multi-day options (below).
Alternates: (12-14 hours or multi-day)
4. "Oregon's N. Coast in a " (#1 + #2 + #3) - Select stops in TILLAMOOK, ASTORIA + SEASIDE/CANNON BEACH or multi-day itinerary.*
Click HERE for Coast tour details/options.
* The # of stops/options is not guaranteed with any length tour and is influenced by your group size, groups pace and other factors. We get to as many as possible within your tour's hourly length or adjust the tours length to accommodate your requests..