Limo Bus Rental Agreement Safety Rules ― (Terms & Conditions)
(All Passengers’ Must Read and Agree By Signature Below)
Main points of this form:
· Limo bus - Use emergency windows and roof exit ONLY in an emergency. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH. Breakage fees apply. For ventilation, ask your driver.
· Limo bus - Do not stand up in the bus while it is moving.
· Limo bus - Do not leave carry-on baggage in the doorway or aisle.
· Limo bus - DO NOT stand near the side (exit) door when the bus is moving. This rule is strictly enforced.
· Drink alcohol moderately and responsibly – All ‘Hard Alcohol’ (15% ABV or higher) is PROHIBITED inside our vehicles due to over consumption/inebriation. Beer (6.4% or lower) or wine (14.9% or lower) are allowed but STRONGLY DISCOURAGED inside our vehicles due to over consumption. (Exception: Distillery Tour). Beer (6.5% ABV or higher) or wine (15% ABV or higher) are PROHIBITED. ALL ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED IF NOT ALL PARTICIPANT’S ARE AGE 21 or over. Your Reservation Will End If Hard Alcohol Is Found. My Chauffeur is released & forever discharged from all responsibility related to damages, legal damages and/or injuries or death to a guest caused from drinking alcohol during and after this reservation.
· Sickness – Fines apply for sickness in or on the My Chauffeur vehicle.
I have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. (Limo bus) - The emergency exits are in the roof and the 2 rear side windows with the red handles. To operate the roof exit in an emergency, turn & push the red knob. To unlock the window emergency exits; pull both red handles up and push out. The emergency roof exit and rear side windows are only to be unlocked and used in an emergency. Do not touch them unless there is an emergency. If you touch them and they break; you ARE held liable for repairs, replacement and/or vehicle down time up to $1000.00 per window or exit door + vehicle ‘down-time’ for repairs.
2. (Limo bus) - This bus may start or stop suddenly. All passengers must initial the rental agreement document that My Chauffeur has instructed you to please remain seated while this bus is in motion. Due to the nature of this bus, and that it is a bus that allows standing, and that alcohol beverages are allowed on board, each passenger “rides at their own risk”. My Chauffeur will not be responsible for any passenger that injures his or herself in any way while aboard the vehicle or during the rental period. Therefore, please remain seated while the bus is moving.
3. (Limo bus) - It is forbidden to be standing near the side exit door when the vehicle is moving. This rule is strictly enforced
4. Food: For BYO food; please bring non-messy foods. My Chauffeur charges for food clean-up beyond the normal inside our vehicles See #11 Cleaning & Repairs under the service order agreement; below at bottom
5. ALCOHOL: All hard alcohol (‘spirits’) is prohibited in My Chauffeur vehicles. Hard alcohol and/or empty hard alcohol bottles found in the vehicle will be subject to an immediate end of your reservation and/or fine in agreement with the contractual agreement (See Terms & Conditions #11). See FOOD & ALCOHOL, PART 1 on your reservation contract. Beer & wine are allowed* but not recommended due to over consumption. Purchased alcohol is requested to be put in the vehicle trunk. Passengers under 21 years of age may not consume alcohol but may be present if alcohol is present as long as they are accompanied by their parent.
Upon completion of trip, YOU WILL NOT DRIVE IMPAIRED. Basically, if you consumed alcohol at any time during the duration of your My Chauffeur trip, arrange for alternate transportation. Lyft & Uber operate in Portland, and are quite reliable. Traditional taxi service is also available, though it is still a bit difficult on Friday/Saturday/Party Day nights. Again, you will not drive drunk. My Chauffeur will, on request, arrange for a driver or a taxi.
6. All cleaning fees and damage fees will be paid for immediately and with no notice by charging your reservation agreement and a final price audit will be done after the conclusion of your reservation.
I declare that I am 18 years of age or over and I sign with full agreement and understanding of the terms and conditions herein. I verify that I am entering into this agreement voluntarily and after careful consideration. I verify that My Chauffeur has recited items #1 - #3 above to our group.
Print Reservation Name: Date:
Service Provider: My Chauffeur Transportation LLC. Date:
All Adult Passenger’s Must Sign Below: